Basic Egg donation qualifications:
• Healthy woman between 18-29 years old.
• BMI less or equal to 30.
• Passing the medical and psychological screen.
• Non-smoker, non-drug user.
• Has previously delivered no more than 5 babies.
• Diploma and/or degree will be a plus.
Respect to the current egg donors:
If you are a current egg donor with GDSA who has had children already, have you ever considered carrying a baby to help fulfill another family’s dream? GDSA will help you register to do both! Please fill out the surrogate application online. One of our surrogacy coordinators will reach out to you for the next step..