Become a Surrogate
Become a surrogate with GDSA today, and help someone realize their life dreams of parenthood.
Contact us today!
Why become a surrogate?
Surrogates are able to give a gift that no one else can. The gift of life.
Intended parents turn to surrogacy because they need help conceiving a child when they’re unable to do so.
It’s a selfless gift unlike any other, and the sense of accomplishment is a benefit all its own.
Surrogates receive access to top fertility specialists and health care professionals at all costs covered by the intended parents.
When you give birth, something extraordinary happens. You give the gift of starting a family to someone who has been dreaming of parenthood.
On this moment you become empowered with confidence, pride, love & joy.
What are the surrogacy requirements?
The requirements are listed below.
- Age between the 21-38 years old.
- Have given birth to at least one child of your own.
- U.S citizen with no felonies.
- No previous pregnancy complications.
- A history of no more than two C-section deliveries.
- No smoking (marijuana and tobacco), heavy drinking or drug consumptions is accepted.
- Surrogates agree to be tested for any substances when required.
- Appropriate height and weight ratio: BMI of 19-30 preferred.
- In a stable household environment, no-short term visiting or any moving plans within the months of completing the surrogacy journey.
- Financially stable with reliable transportation.
- Willing to do physical and psychological screening tests as well as criminal & financial background checks. (Negative pap smear results within the last calendar year, and IUDs will need to be removed)
- Residents of states listed below: California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, or Wisconsin.
Requirements after Matching
Become an egg donor with Global Donor & Surrogacy Agency
- FULLY COMMITTED to the whole journey.
- Neither smoking and heavy drinking is not accepted, nor surrounding marijuana/tobacco smokers. Surrogate agrees to be tested as needed.
- We expect honesty and transparency from our surrogates, and encourage open communication with the agency at all times.
- Please ensure that you update the agency with any change in personal information such as your physical and mailing address, contact numbers, email addresses, marital status, cycle or childbirth status, and any other pertinent information.
How does surrogacy compensation work?
What bonuses do I receive as a surrogate?
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Surrogate & partners wage lost
- Monthly allowance
- Housekeeping & childcare
- Reimbursed medical and travel expenses
- Optional by intended parents choice: A cash gift upon safe, full-term delivery of their baby