Become an Intended Parent
We help match our intended parents with the suitable surrogates or egg donors, and guide them along the journey every step of the way to realizing their dreams of parenthood.
Contact us today!
Becoming an intended parent?
Technological advances, such as IVF, softening of cultural attitudes and the trend for having children later have fueled a recent boom in surrogacy.
We will walk you through every step and help you understand the process, and ensure that your needs are met with compassion and care.
How does surrogacy work?
Why become a parent-to-be with GDSA?
Become an egg donor with Global Donor & Surrogacy Agency
All candidates are pre-screened.
We’re a full service agency
Our team consists of medical professionals who have more than 15 years of combined experience working in the infertility field.
Who uses surrogates & egg donors?
- Medical problems with their uterus may prevent them from falling pregnant.
- They may have had a hysterectomy that removed their uterus.
Conditions that make pregnancy impossible or risky for them, such as severe heart disease.
- People consider surrogacy once they have tried, but couldn’t get pregnant with other assisted reproduction techniques.
- Surrogates have made parenthood possible for people who might not be able to adopt a child.
- LGBT couples may consider using traditional surrogacy, for whom Gestational Carrier open a new window to help.